- 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦: Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts.
- 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦 𝟴-𝟭𝟮: Recommended for 9+. Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages.
- 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗠 𝗧𝗢𝗬: Different levels of play on each card. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills.
- 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦: Great for remote learning or homeschool math class. Multiple ways to play, including competitively, collaboratively, individually, or online.
- 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗦𝗔: Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Durable card game made in Michigan.
model number: SZB-400
Part Number: SZB-400
Details: Can you figure out how Adsumudi got its name? Hint: it has to do with ADdition, SUbtraction, MUltiplication, and DIvision. And that’s exactly how you play! Find the secret math path to Adsumudi’s answer on each card by adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing the five other numbers. There are multiple ways to play Adsumudi to accommodate different levels or simply to keep things interesting! Start on easy mode, which requires players to use just 2 numbers to equal Adsumudi’s answer, and work your way through medium mode (3 numbers) and hard made (4 numbers) all the way up to monstrously hard mode, where players have to use all 5 numbers to equal Adsumudi’s answer! For example, let’s say Adsumudi’s answer is 6 and the other five numbers on a card are 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you’re playing on easy mode, your solution might be 2 + 4 = 6. On medium mode, you could say (4 x 3) ÷ 2 = 6. On hard mode, you might use 4 + (3 - 2) + 1 = 6. Or if you’re playing on monstrously hard mode, your solution could be (2 x 5 x 3) ÷ (1 + 4) = 6. Challenge your friends by racing to see who can find the solution the fastest. Keep the cards you figure out first and collect 5 to win! Or work collaboratively to solve your way from easy mode all the way up to monstrously hard for each card. Numbers can only be used once in a given equation, but players can use any combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division they need. Each card has at least one solution for each level (easy, medium, hard, monstrously hard), but there are often multiple ways to find Adsumudi’s answer within a given level. From The Creators Of Proof! Math Game, Adsumudi is sure to be a fast favorite among math teachers and parents alike, perfect for family game nights and the classroom, including remote learning and homeschool.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.6 x 1.3 inches