- Product includes - The Classic Figure 8 Set comes with 22 pieces including 1 engine, 2 wagons, 14 tracks, 1 crossing bridge, 1 BRIO train station and 3 trees, all in classic wooden style.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Start your budding train engineer off on the right track with a Classic Figure 8 Set. It’s the perfect gift at Christmas or over the holiday season for the creative toddler - designed for ages 2 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Classic Figure 8 Set is compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way, whilst also developing their fine motor skills.
- Safe for your child - Nothing is more important to us than safety. We know that children sometimes play with toys in other ways than expected, and that’s why we test our products thoroughly. We set very strict safety requirements, and in many cases our own testing is tougher than the legal requirements.
Release Date: 02-09-2010
model number: 33028
Part Number: 33028
Details: Product Description A classic wooden railway starter set for the 2+ year old child with all wooden details. Take the classic inspired engine out on an adventure along the tracks. Stop by at the all wooden station and continue along the tracks passing by trees and a crossing bridge. Lots of fun for the youngest drivers! Designed with simple, clean, Scandinavian details, this wooden train set is not only fun to play with, but also a stunning toy to have in any home. Taking inspiration from our most classic BRIO toys, this train set stands out from the rest with bold but playful colours and design. Made to last, manufactured to BRIO's high standards and from FSC-Certified wood. Full of fun and adventure, this BRIO train set helps children explore the world around them in a fun and educational way, while also helping to develop their fine motor skills. This set includes 22 pieces: 1x Engine, 2x Wagons, 1x Station, 1x Crossing Bridge, 14x Track, 3x Trees. From the Manufacturer Founded in Sweden in 1884, Brio makes the highest quality wooden toys that have delighted children and created happy memories for generations. Both educational and fun, Brio's uncompromising focus on design, quality and craftsmanship create toys of lasting value that stimulate creativity and imagination. Engaging play and learning are integral themes in all Brio toys, satisfying a child's educational needs and growing with them through their various phases of development. Here's the classic wooden train starter set from Brio, the makers of the original wooden railway. It's the perfect size for the intrepid 2 year old + train engineer. Take the classically designed, iconic Brio train out for adventure. Stop at the solid, all-wood station, cross over the special crossing bridge and chug though the forest. Made from solid Beech wood, sanded smooth and meticulously painted with 6 coats of water-based lacquer for a chip resistant, vibrant finish. There are no batteries, motors, lights or sounds, just hours of open-ended, free-form creative play. The set has 22 pieces including 14 track sections, special crossing bridge, all wood brio station and three trees. The perfect Brio starter set for the youngest engineers.
Package Dimensions: 14.9 x 10.6 x 3.3 inches