- Product includes - The Cargo Harbor Set comes with 16 pieces including a train, crane, tracks, ship and more.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Start your budding train engineer off on the right track or expand your collection with a Cargo Harbor Set. It’s the perfect gift at Christmas or over the holiday season for the creative toddler - designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Cargo Harbor Set is compatible with all other BRIO railway toys.
- Develops important skills - Playing with train sets helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way, and the train functions help improve a child’s spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Safe for your child - We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with.
Release Date: 01-01-2016
model number: 33061
Part Number: 33061
Details: Product Description With BRIO cargo harbor set you can sail the container ship across the water and arrive in the harbor with cargo. The battery operated train is waiting on the BRIO train track to get loaded with help from the multi-function crane. Slide open the boxcar doors and hide the cargo inside for safe delivery. As the ship leaves the harbor, do not forget to open up the bridge to allow it to pass by the tracks. From the Manufacturer Founded in Sweden in 1884, Brio makes the highest quality wooden toys that have delighted children and created happy memories for generations. Both educational and fun, Brio's uncompromising focus on design, quality and craftsmanship create toys of lasting value that stimulate creativity and imagination. Engaging play and learning are integral themes in all Brio toys, satisfying a child's educational needs and growing with them through their various phases of development. Raise the draw bridge to let the loaded container ship sail into Brio harbor. Open the ship's hinged cargo bay doors to expose the precious cargo. Unload the ship with the multi-function magnetic crane into the waiting battery operated, motorized train. Pick up the load with the magnetic boom arm, slide open the box car doors and drop the cargo in for safekeeping. Once safely loaded, close the boxcar doors and press the button on the engine to power forward for the journey. Raise and lower the bridge by turning the bright red knob. And don't forget to open the safety gate at the bridge to let the train through. This 16 piece set includes the container ship, train with motorized engine, boxcar with sliding doors, special draw bridge, pivoting crane, 8 track sections and three cargo loads.
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 10.6 x 4.9 inches
Languages: French, English