Brand: Kaufman Reverse Trikes
- First Reverse Tricycle for Toddlers: Most trikes for kids 1-3 years old have 2 wheels at the back. This learning bike has two 12-inch wheels in front that help young riders gain balance until they learn to ride confidently without help.
- Grows with Your Child: Is your kid ready for a fun challenge? Turn this tricycle into a 2 wheel balance bike by removing one wheel in front. This trike bike comes with adjustable seat and handlebar heights, so your little rider can cruise with ease.
- Ride Safely with Lockable Steering: With a handlebar lock, this bike for toddlers lets young kids take the trike for a spin without straying. The lock keeps the front wheels steady and straight - perfect for your child's first trike rides.
- Non-slip and Durable Tires: Let toddlers cruise freely and confidently. The large EVA foam tires will thread smoothly on almost any surface without straying. Your fearless tot can take their learning trike for a spin without going off track.
- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Use: The fun never stops when you have these baby trikes for boys and girls. Whether indoor or outdoor, on rugged or smooth roads, these easy-to-setup toddler bikes will keep your little one busy for hours.
Part Number: 00-99
Details: Let Your Toddlers Ride with ConfidenceA lot of unforgettable childhood memories often include riding a bike. It’s an important milestone for kids - almost like a rite of passage. How early should you start your kids with cycling? As young as 18 months.It’s never too early to teach kids how to ride a bike. Toddlers are great at learning things, and keeping balance is what they do each day. The Kaufman Reverse Trikes for Kids 1-3 years can help your child gain confidence in their new hobby. Package Inclusions: One (1) Reverse Tricycle and Balance BikeHardware and WrenchA Bike That Grows with Your KidThis unique learning trike is made for toddlers and young children up to 5 years. Toddlers 1-3 years old learn cycling movements on the tricycle without stumbling. Lockable steering provides stability and keeps kids on track. Older children can navigate more confidently on a balance bike. Just remove one of the wheels in front to convert the trike into a balance bike.This bike for toddlers has adjustable seat and handle heights to accommodate growing children. The trike comes with hardware and tools to convert it into a bike.Look, Ma! No Pedals!Have you seen a bike without pedals? These baby trikes for boys and girls don’t have any. Instead of pedal power, kids will use their feet to move forward (think of Fred Flintstone’s footmobile). This way, children can focus more on gaining balance. This is also helpful in teaching kids how to walk. By moving their feet with the bike, children exercise the muscle groups needed to help them walk stably.Product Specifications: Trike Weight: 8.2 lbs.Bike Weight: 7.2 lbs.Trike Width: 16”Length: 34”Seat: 12.5” – 16”Handlebar: 22” – 25”Wheels: 12 inches
Package Dimensions: 31.0 x 12.3 x 5.8 inches