- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE - This bamboo balance bike is equipped with a padded seat and a soft handlebar grip, providing an extra level of safety and a comfortable cycling experience for young riders so they can ride all day long.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG - Its lightweight bamboo frame makes it easy for the young riders to handle and carry so they can travel further. Bamboo is stronger than steel and heartier than most hardwood, making this bicycle strong and highly durable.
- EASY ADJUSTABLE SEAT –The bike seat is easily adjustable, suitable for kids from 2 years old. The saddle height can be adjusted from 33 cm to 41 cm and it is suitable for children with a minimum height of 85 cm.
- EASY TO SET UP - The bike is very easy to assemble, normally takes 20 minutes to assemble it. The wheels are securelyattached and ready to ride.
- EXTREMELY SAFE DESIGN - Sturdy frame that can survive multiple bumps, puncture proof tires, and the adjustable seat make this bike the ideal option for young beginners learning to ride a bike. Its extremely safe design reduces risk of injury.
model number: 98571
Part Number: 98571
Details: Product Description The 'Classic Kinderfeets' has been awarded several innovative prizes thanks to its chalkboard finishing and footrests.This beautiful balance-bike designed by the Kinderfeets brand assures a ton of fun and amusement for your child. The bike is suitable for children from 2 years old that are at least 85 centimetres tall. It's made from solid and resistant birch wood. The saddle can be adjusted and put at the right height for your child. The tires don't contain any air, so it's impossible to have a flat tire.The bike also has footrests, where your child can put his or her feet when he or she has sufficient balance and speed. The biggest advantage of a balance-bike is that it prepares your child for a real bike. A nice detail of this Classic Kinderfeets is that is has a little chalkboard, on which your child can write down his or her name for example. A truly unique bicycle for your child!Another advantage of this particular balance-bike is that you can take off the saddle and wash it. The Classic Kinderfeets is made from solid and durable birch wood, with a nice finish and cheerful colours and prints.We're not only using durable wood: our packaging too is made from recycled cardboard.Kinderfeets is also easy for grown ups to carry.Kinderfeets also plants a tree for each bicycle it sells!The Classic Kinderfeets comes with drawing chalk.What does Kinderfeets mean?The name is derived from the Dutch words for “children” and “bicycle” but the Dutch word, “Fiets” has been changed to “Feets” as a play on words.How do you ride a Kinderfeets?Learning to ride is very intuitive. Sitting on the Kinderfeets, kids first walk the bike forward. As they go faster, they stride with feet off the ground for longer periods of time, ultimately being able to pull both feet off the ground and coast with their feet on the pedals. At first they tilt to one side or the other and their feet catch them like training wheels. Very quickly, balance becomes second nature and they can coast with their feet on the pedals. Braking is done by putting both feet down to stop.How long does it take to learn?Most children are able to walk/ride the first time they sit down. They will be able to coast with their feet on the pedals after a week or two. Each child learns at his/her own pace.How old does a child have to be to ride the Kinderfeets?Kinderfeets Classic (including bamboo) (2-5) and Retro (2-5) is designed for children between the ages of 2 and 5, or as soon as they can reach the ground while sitting on the lowest seat position. Kinderfeets Tiny Tot (including Bamboo (1-2) is for babies as young as 12 months. It starts as a trike and converts to a 2- wheel balance bike, probably around 17 months.Is the seat adjustable?The seat of the Classic and Retro is easily adjustable so children of all sizes can ride, and ranges from 12 to 16 inches high. A 2 year old can usually start on a classic or retro.The seat of the Tiny Tot is adjustable from 8'' to 11'' inch ABOUT KinderfeetsKinderfeets™ is the product of award-winning designer and Netherlands native, Oscar V. Mulder. Growing up in the Netherlands, where bicycling is a way of life, Oscar wanted to share this with his then two-year old son, Sebastiaan, with their life in San Francisco. Oscar searched for the perfect push bike to fit Sebastiaan’s needs, but couldn’t find exactly what he was looking for. The great-grandson of a Dutch bike designer, and a designer by trade, Oscar pursued the challenge himself and created a prototype. Once he and his son began cruising around their neighborhood, neighbors starting asking questions about the small push bike and urging Oscar to pursue the creation as a full-fledged business. Kinderfeets was born soon after.Inspired by traditional Dutch bikes, Kinderfeets is a play on words for the Dutch word “kinderfiets” which translates to “child’s bike.” Kinderfeets is a small training bike with a low step-through frame without pedals that allow children’s feet t
Package Dimensions: 22.2 x 13.3 x 6.2 inches
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch