- The Legion L20 is a stylish freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs to hit the streets and pop off curbs! Suggested rider height is 4’8” – 5’4”.
- The durable L20 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and a 20.25-inch top tube length.
- The L20’s drivetrain features 170mm one-piece forged steel cranks with a 25T alloy chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
model number: M41509M10OS-PC
Part Number: M41509M10OS-PC
Details: For 45 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, down the trails, and on the ramps. With the Legion Series, Mongoose offers a full line of freestyle BMX bikes for riders of all ages and ability levels. The Legion L20 was designed to be a fully park, street and dirt worthy BMX bike. The Legion L20 features a Hi-Ten steel frame (20.25” top tube), tapered headtube, and removable brake mounts. The L20 Hi-Ten steel 8” rise handlebar and 48mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the wide aluminum single wall 36H rims and 2.3” BMX tires offer grip and durability. The 25x9T gearing with one-piece tubular chromoly 170mm hollow spindle cranks and American loose ball bottom bracket offer a clean, reliable drivetrains. An alloy U-brake with alloy brake levers provide speed control, while the Hi-Ten Steel BMX fork with 1-1/8" threadless steerer and taper leg helps maximize performance. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with a 5-year limited warranty on the frame and a 1-year limited warranty on parts.
Package Dimensions: 49.0 x 23.0 x 9.0 inches