- CUB BEGINNER BIKES: The petal free Cub bikes cultivate confidence and encourage intuitive riding while developing balance and coordination. With this in mind, kids familiar with a balance bike will more easily transition to a "big-kid" set of wheels.
- SAFE & LIGHTWEIGHT: This safe beginner's bike reduces the risk of injury by keeping feet and frame low to the ground. Pint-size cyclists are able to zip around while practicing their balancing skills on their legs instead of relying on training wheels.
- DURABLE FRAME: A low stand-over height, step-through frame, and no-pop tires makes Cub as durable as it is adorable. The high-tensile strength steel frame and fork are virtually indestructible, but your child is not, so always strap on a helmet!
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: The handles and seat post are adjustable, accounting for all inevitable growth spurts! Fits children from 2 to 3 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars.
- NO MAINTENANCE: Cub requires minimal assembly and basically no maintenance. Cub doesn't require brakes, pedals, gears, or even air in the tires! No maintenance means more time spent riding.
model number: 4108
Part Number: 4108
Details: The baddest beginner’s bike on the block is designed for new cyclists 2-3 years of age. Our Cub’s no-pedal form bears a low down tube and kid-friendly frame so your little one can easily get on and off their new set of wheels. Unlike the new shoes they got last week, Cub is intuitively designed to grow with your little one. Adjustable handlebars and seat tube allow Cub to keep up with them, while they catch up to you.
Package Dimensions: 31.5 x 15.0 x 7.0 inches