- TACTO CODING by PlayShifu helps early learners THINK code with exciting gameplay and bite-sized sequences. Did you know, it has been designed and created by coder parents?! Tacto makes coding fun and easy through interactions with VISUAL elements, NOT blocks of code. Kids drive the games on screen using real figurines, hands-on play that turns the tablet into a coding adventure!
- Unlike many coding kits, Tacto Coding focuses on a LOT MORE than just direction-based coding. It incorporates the fundamental concepts of coding – inputs-output, loops, sequencing, decomposition, and branching. But, with engaging and age-specific storytelling!
- FOR AGES 4-10, there are 3 different games with 200+ CHALLENGES that become increasingly difficult as you play through them. A child could play and learn from it for a much longer period progressing to advanced levels than other kits that tend to cater to a smaller age bracket.
- The BOX contains 2 frames and 5 figurines (draw, rotate, slide, and 2 function figurines). Attach the 2 frames on the sides of your tablet and place the figurines in their slots. Pick a game and begin your coding journey - spread happiness with Mr. Buffy or go on a treasure hunt with Moka-Ika!
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES: Tacto works with a range of tablets: iPads 5 and above (iPad 2 and iPad Mini 1 not supported) Android tabs 7-inches and above, minimum 2GB RAM (Samsung Tab A not supported), Fire HD 8 - 2018, 2020, Fire HD 10 - 2021(Fire 7 not supported). Tacto app is absolutely free to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and works even without the internet (no ads or in-app purchases).
Part Number: Shifu033
Details: STORY-BASED GAMES that help children discover a new way of learning to code. Play as the Chief Happiness Officer and help animals overcome the challenges. Drag, rotate or slide physical code blocks to drive the digital gameplay. Craft unique solutions with your coding skills!
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.9 x 2.0 inches